This is a 4-hour Advanced EMDR training for clinicians who have been trained in EMDR but would like advanced tips and tricks to enhance their EMDR work. This training will cover advanced skills for all 8 phases in addition to ways to improve use of cognitive interweaves, specialty protocols, and basic EMDR skills.
*Please note you have will have access to this course for 30 days upon purchase.
Certificates are provided upon completion of the course.
- Remember, describe, and restore confidence to use the AIP model.
- Learn creative EMDR interventions to enhance client work.
- Review and improve use of cognitive interweaves, protocols, and basic EMDR skills.
Part 1 - Review of Basic Skills with Advanced Developments - 1 hour
Part 2 - In-depth exploration of all 8 Phases - 2 hours
Part 3 - Case Conceptualization, Blocking Beliefs, and Cognitive Interweaves - 45 minutes
- This workshop is intended for licensed mental health therapists who have completed an EMDRIA approved basic training.
- Intended skill level: Beginner/Intermediate.
- Prerequisite for EMDRIA CE’s: Participants must have completed an EMDRIA Approved Basic training in EMDR (both Part I and Part II).
- Certificates are awarded online after completion of the workshop.
- Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- There is no known commercial support for this program.
- There are no refunds available for this course.
- You will have access to this course for 30 days upon purchase.
We strive to create a supportive environment regardless of an individual’s sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, or religion. We will not engage in discriminatory behavior or bias.
Please direct all grievances to Stephanie at (667) 260-6383 or email her at [email protected], and she will reply within four business days.